Sunday, July 24, 2011

Guided Writing - A Camping Trip

Last weekend, my school organized a camping trip for the Form 1 Amanah students. I was very excited as I would be joining my friends on the trip.

We went to our destination by bus and arrived at the campsite in the morning. My friend, Raju and I choise a spot and put up our tents by the river.

After that, I started a fire while my teacher, Mr. Jason built a makeshift cupboard for us to store food. Earlier on before we went on the camping trip, we had learnt some basic survival skills from Mr. Jason and the knowledge proved very useful during the camp.

Later, we went jungle trekking and saw many flora and fauna. Some of the flowers were very unique; I had never seen them before. Then we climbed a hill and had a picnic by a waterfall. We swam in the pool and had so much fun splashing each other with water.




In the evening, we went fishing and caught some fish for dinner. My friend Ah Chong cooked the fish outdoors and we had a delicious dinner that night.




The next morning, we woke up early and washed up. After that, we took down the tents and cleared the rubbish around the campsite. Then, we went home at ten o'clock by bus and had our breakfast along the journey. I had so much fun and will never forget this exciting trip.




Humairah bte Rosdin


Form 1 Amanah/2011, MGSS Melaka

36 comments:

  1. Camping is an excellent family excursion.  It gives you the chance to reconnect with each other and work together to create and enjoyable experience.  Family cabin tents allow for more room while camping and make it more comfortable for everyone. http://campingadvise.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are the one who got stuck with essay writing work, check it. This website will take you to the best writers who will help you in the best friendly manner and the quality of service is superb. Visit today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the essay it help me for my exam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its very useful thank you very much girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello ni yang baru ke yang lama sorry lh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you..... this essy can help me for do homework👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its very useful to us. Thank a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is the number of the essays

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot. This article is really very Helpful . You can easily apply for a Turkish visa.. The electronic visa republic of Turkey is a travel document which is called an Electronic visa and which can be obtained online on the official Turkey website. Which is necessary to enter Turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much ! this trip has lessoned me so much about the doosan cnc milling machine and i will write about it too thank you again ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. great but please tell me how you can get these Gebrauchte Spritzgießmaschine without the unused sullys and again thanks for the unknowing facts like this

    ReplyDelete